Child Weight, Age and Fit
Children can use the Oobr model in FULL BACK mode once they meet all of the following criteria:
- Child’s weight is between 18-45kg. (40-100 lb), AND
- Child’s height is between 101-145 cm (40-57in.), AND
- The tops of the child’s ears are below the top of this booster seat’s Headrest, AND
- The Shoulder Belt Guide is at or above the child’s shoulder.
Children can use the Oobr model in BACKLESS mode once they meet all of the following criteria:
- Child’s weight is between 18-45 kg (40-100 lb), AND
- Child’s height is between 101-145 cm (40-57 in.), AND
- The tops of the child’s ears MUST be below the top of the vehicle seat back or the vehicle seat’s headrest in the highest adjustment position.
However, Clek recommends that parents not rush their children into a booster seat and rather keep the child in a safety seat with a complete harness system to the maximum weight to height of the safety seat.
Check your provincial laws for additional guidance on booster seat use.
Download US and Canada Safety Seat Law Guide (Updated Aug 2017)